100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE. WE ARE A REGISTERED 501(c)(3).
+ WHO ARE YOU HELPING?
- With your help, people challenged with intellectual disabilities will enjoy improved physical & mental health and increased social interaction.
- With your help, kids in foster care and after-school programs will be encouraged to embrace their unique talents and interests and envision a future that builds on these strengths.
- With your help, Seniors will continue to grow and learn and live life to the fullest. Our Movement Workshops result in improvements to strength and balance, giving participants the self confidence to remain in their homes longer.
+ WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO?
Program Expansion (Adding new supportive housing / hospital locations)
Program Equipment (Yoga mats, journals, speakers, etc)
Instructor Payroll Increases
Administration and Operations (Bookkeeping/Management)
+ WHERE ARE THE WORKSHOPS?
- The Acacia Network | Bronx, Brooklyn
- Postgrduate Center for Mental Health | Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn
- Lantern Community Services | Manhattan (Harlem)
- Hour Children | Queens
- ACMH Inc | Manhattan, Queens, Bronx
- Services for the Underserved | Queens
- Odyssey House | Manhattan (Harlem)
- NYU Langone | Manhattan